Friday, November 14, 2008

Grandma and Grandpa
















My parents came to visit. I hope that I can speak for them too when I say that we had a lot of fun. Dad insisted that we go to a pumpkin patch. Each of the girls picked a pumpkin. When we got home, the girls ripped the cold, wet, slimy guts out of the pumpins to transform them into Jack-o-Lanters. (Kris, I thought that you would like the descriptive pumpkin carving details.) I don't know who was more entertained, Dad or the girls. Andrew enjoyed watching from a distance with his biter biscuit. For him, it was like dinner and a movie.

4 comments:

Amber said...

I found you!! Cute blog! I'm sure your kids just loved the visit from grandpa and grandma, nice job with the pumpkins!

Misty said...

Lindsay,
Congratulations! You won the November contest! Let me know which book you would like :-)
Misty

Lawrensons said...

How fun to have your parents come visit! Your mom and dad look great!!!

Kris and Sarah said...

SOOO CUTE! I love the description of the pumpkin guts!! ha ha Kris appreciated it a lot. Seriously he has a gag reflex unlike any other. Cute pictures.